About Central Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers
Delivering fresh produce to Central Australia is what Central Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers Pty Ltd guarantees for its remote communities in the Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and the Western Australia border.
Being based in Alice Springs, we understand how hard it is for local businesses in Central Australia to get fresh produce.
That’s why we supply and provide the freshest produce available that’s specifically packed for long distance deliveries to many of our local supermarkets, shops, cafés and restaurants in our remote regions and bush communities.
We can supply:
• Fresh organic fruit and vegetables
• Sliced, diced and peeled vegetables
• Pre-made meals like quiche and mixed salads
• a large range of dried fruit and nuts, and mixes of both and some snacks
• a range of fresh eggs, including free range eggs and caterer pack eggs.
• We make retail pre-packs for the remote communities
• We have packaging, trays, produce film, produce rolls, paper bags and singlet bags
• We can source any packaging needs and wrapping machines, plus trolleys, retail baskets and labels.
While the bulk of our produce is consolidated at the Adelaide Produce Markets, specialised goods are delivered directly to our preferred freight company but we source as much as possible from local accredited growers in and around Alice Springs and the Northern Territory, including Darwin.
• From the Adelaide markets, our truck arrives daily with quality fresh fruit and vegetables
• From the Brisbane Produce Markets, our truck is scheduled for weekly deliveries.
Why choose us?
• HACCP Accredited
• We’re fast and efficient with 14 employees dedicated to selecting and packing your order
• No order is too big or too small
• We have four temperature controlled cool rooms and a packing area
• We have four refrigerated delivery vehicles on the road at any one time
• We have extensive experience in the retail and wholesale of fresh produce in Central Australia
Our journey to deliver fresh fruit and vegetables to local communities began in 2005 with a staff of four.
Central Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers Pty Ltd now employs 14 local people, who are working hard to get our communities healthier with fresh fruit and vegetables.